Miami Deep Sea Fishing
Miami Deep Sea Fishing is fun, easy and exciting. Jumanji is located in Bayside Marketplace's historic Pier 5 where much of our history of fishing in Miami derives from. We depart every morning at 7:00 am till 12:00 pm and go back out in the afternoon at 1:00 pm and Fish until 5:00 pm. Fishing is a gamble for those who do not do it every day. So we pride ourselves in teaching not just fishing techniques but patience. Miami is an exciting place to be, and during the Miami Boat Show we run specials for 1/2 day fishing trips.
"We can accommodate large groups and families to recreate a Miami party boat fishing trip. Call today for more information on Miami deep sea fishing rates and Miami boat rentals."
When heading out on our deep sea fishing trips we always check the water surface temperature. We use a company called Hiltons real-time navigator to get us on the fish fast. We might have to run a few extra miles to catch fish but it’s well worth the extra mile. Finding the right spot to fish is based on many different factors. The wind, tide, temperature, moon, and even the atmospheric pressure all plays into a good days catch.
Deep Sea Fishing Techniques
Deep sea fishing techniques vary depending on the type of fishing you are after. The common denominator in all of it is a quality fishing gear and fishing tackle. Here are some fishing techniques commonly used on a deep sea fishing trip:
- Trolling at high speeds is done when after fast fish like Wahoo, Tuna, and even Mako Sharks with wire and fairly heavily rigged baits or lures.
- Slow trolling is done along with soft baits and lures for fish like Dolphin, Tuna, Sailfish, Marlin, Barracuda, etc...
- Live bait trolling is popular for fish like Grouper, Snapper, Golden Amberjack, Tuna, and Kingfish.
- Kite fishing is a technique used along with a fishing kite to keep your live bait on the surface. This is widely used for Sailfish, Tuna, Kingfish, and Dolphin.
- Deep dropping is a technique where an electric reel is used to drop multiple hooks to depths over 500 feet for fishlike Queen Snapper, Vermilion Snapper, Silk Snapper, and Black Grouper.
Miami is home to one of the largest artificial dive wrecks community in the world and they are used daily for diving and Fishing. Wreck fishing is the best option of catching fish when the sea surface temperature is hot. We go after Groupers, Snappers, Golden Amberjacks, African Pompano and Permit when the water is above 78 degrees . Wreck fishing has become a popular fishing spot since it has become home for many sought after game fish.
Miami Deep Sea Fishing is a year round event. We are fortunate to have some of the best weather in the country which allows for spectacular fishing all year round. Our fishing boats in Miami Florida are rigged with the most advanced fishing reels and our fishing guides are experienced in everything from catching live bait to Swordfish fishing. Be sure to follow our Deep sea fishing tips blog and check our deep seafishing report for updates. Jumanji attractons simply provides the best in deep sea charter fishing charters for Miami deep sea fishing. Give us a call today at (786) 486-7200 or